Friday, December 7, 2012

My little monkey is 15 months old!!!!

I can't believe it has been 15 months since my pretty little monkey arrived. Everyday has been a new adventure!
Over the last couple of weeks she has absorbed and learned so much.  She have a spoken vocabulary of 10-15 different words and a sign language vocabulary of 6 different words! Her favorite spoken words are puppy and socks and she loves to sign milk please!
I love being able to communicate with her and learning her mind and personality! She is SO AMAZING!  I can't wait to see and hear what she says next!
My monkey and mama monkey have to get shots today :( but we are big monkeys and can do it with a smile.
Lots of love to all the monkeys out there, have a silly monkey day!

 H0ly Moly! My baby is getting her molars :(

No comments:

Post a Comment